My 4 seasons swap quilt is done! I enjoyed a lot making it because it is not exactly the kind I usually make and also because I used fabrics I had always planed to use but never had (till now!). The quilt is machine sewed and machine quilted in a variegated thread from "Superior Thread". I used for the back a piece of a Provence fabric in yellow, orange and olive to remind the recipient where I come from. Sorry I forgot to take a picture but I promise I will in the next post. I still need to design the label and sew it on.
Rosalie tagged me about listing 6 weird things about me: so here I go
although I find myself quite plain and not weird at all.
- I don´t have a driving licence. I don´t like being in a car much and I am always afraid of an accident. My DH is a very good driver fortunately! I am lucky to live in a big town in Germany where public transport works very well so I don´t suffer much for not being able to drive.
- I walk very fast. Even my DH has problems keeping up with me. I don´t seem to be able to stroll about. When I go shopping I know where I want to go and hurry from one place to the other.
- I can´t stand being in the middle of a crowd with people pushing at me and bumping into me.
- I am an hypochondriac. It seems I got that from my Gran who is famous in the family for that too!
- I don´t have a full day if I can´t drink a mug of green tea and eat some very dark chocolate!
- Last year (at 39) I started sport (I can´t even say "again" as I had never practiced sport before and I had always claimed loud that I thought sport was a waste of time and energy!). I jog twice a week for 30 minutes and I row on a rowing machine at home twice a week as well for 35 to 40 minutes. At the beginning it was hard but now I feel much better. It is still not my favorite passtime and I have to push myself each time but it is worth it. I have lost weight, I discover I have developped muscles where I didn´t even know I had some! Only stupid people never change their mind! (a french saying)
So maybe I am weird after all! I should tag 6 people to do the same list now but I won´t as I have seen this list on quite a lot of other blogs
already. If YOU feel like listing 6 weird things about you, please do.
It’s September Quilty Box Drawing Time!
6 hours ago