Wednesday, 25 January 2012


A lot of pictures to show what my mother and I have been busy with.

I finished machine quilting the baby quilt for my cousin´s daughter:

I must say, I am pleased with the result. The colours were a bit out of my comfort zone but I got used to them. So much that I made a bag to go with the quilt!

The bag is not big enough to store the quilt in ( it is 10" x 9") but maybe big enough to put some nappies.

When my mother was here over Christmas, I gave her bits of fabric from the baby quilt and that´s what she made with them.

It is a wall hanging with appliqué and hand quilting.

Now the little girl will have something to snuggle up and something to look at!

Still no snow around here, not that I complain but my DS would like to use the sledge he got at Christmas!

Keep busy and inspired.


Anne said...

ca donne envie de faire des bebes !!

Katjaquilt said...

Der Babyquilt ist ja süß geworden. Tolle Idee mit dem Blumenrand.
Liebe Grüße Katja(quilt)