Saturday 23 June 2012

CAN´T STOP KNITTING




i

 I can´t stop knitting! The weather is not at all summery so what else can I do?

This top is made out of cotton and I am knitting the same model in a winter version out of Alpaca right now.

 Then I knitted a merino and silk scarf as a present. It is so soft and light.

 I can slip the whole thing in my finger ring!

 This is another project which lasted a while!

 Bea´s BOM. I wonder wether I should add another border  or leave it like that.

I think I will put that project aside for a time and see if inspiration hits!

With all the rain here, the plants in the garden are growing like in the jungle so that I have to spend a lot of time with the pruners.

I wish you all a nice summer with your families and friends.






1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely knitting...Bea's BOM is beautiful......I wouldn't worry about a border I think it is fine as it is.........