After I had seen Anne Heidi´s Siggy Quilt, I decided that it was time to get mine finished too. This week I managed to sew the top together.
The most difficult part was to find a border. I wanted to use my stash (you know the stash reducing idea!) but I don´t have that many big pieces of fabric as I buy most often fat quarters. After many hesitations, tries, over-night stewing,... I decided to go for something neutral to bring out the siggy blocks colours.
I am thinking of quilting some pansies in the border too.
Maybe I will tie the quilt with buttons in the middle. Anyway I still have time to think about it as I have other projects on the go which need attending to.
I wish you a very successful week.