Monday 18 August 2008

NO TIME TO QUILT

Last week was so busy, I had to pass on quilting!


These are 3 more blocks from Bea´s BOM. I love them all!


The design is fun and allows for personal changes if you feel like it!

I did not have time to sew but I managed to knit a scraf in public transport and waiting for my DS at different sport activities.
The model is called "Morning Surf Scraf" from Spin.Off magazine.
I don´t think I will be able to do much quilting next week either as my Dear Sis ordered some fun accessories for kids. What would I do without her, I would be bored to death!


I am happy to report that my 4SSQ made it to Jeanne in good shape. This swap is now over. Thanks to Margaret, last 4 seasons have been rich in new contacts, beautiful projects shared, goodies received,...

Thanks a lot Margaret for your work and your commitment!



I wish you all a nice week.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work...they're so pretty.

Katjaquilt said...

Hallo Gwen, da warst Du aber fliessig. Mir fehlt noch der aktuelle und der Bonusblock.
Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche.
LG Katja

Sand and Sunshine said...

Hi Gwen, I love that scarf, the colors are so invigorating! It will be completely uplifting to wear in the cold winter months.

Take care, and when you can sew happy!

Fabricmom said...

Very pretty work. i love the color and pattern of the scarf.

Anne said...

Hello, your dear sister here, I know it has been a while,have you missed my witty comments!
So you have time to update your blog, well I am still waiting, thank god mum made me a souris verte in 15 minutes chrono!
Lots of love and thank you so much for your hard work!!!!!!
Anne

Sand and Sunshine said...

I love your new blogger header, that's a beautiful photograph did you take it yourself?