Reading Jeanne´s blog reminded me that I had a log-cabin like the one she was talking about. I found the pattern in an old American quilter´s newsletter and as I fancy log-cabins and had never made one before, I thought I would try that one. I used quite a lot of blues and beiges from my stash and added a stripe from a quite horrible strippy fabric and a large motif one I think I bought in France. The back is of blue toile de Jouy bought in France as well. I quilted it on the machine. It was finished in Sept. 2005 and is called French Blues (!)
Thank you for all the nice comments you left on the January challenge quilt!