I made this wall hanging after having seen the one Lucy made.
It was a good occasion to use some of my reproduction fabrics.
I quilted that one by hand and unfortunately the marking didn´t come off the white fabric. I washed, bleached to no avail. But the fans were great and easy to quilt. After being washed, the quilt wrinkled a bit to get that old look which I like. The back was a special fabric I bought in Paris but as I had only got 50 cm (20 ´) or so (it was very wide, perhaps for bedlinen or curtain), I had to piece it.
It snowed here yesterday but it didn´t stay and I was not fast enough to take some pictures!